Positioned in a marvelous, quiet and elevated spot with a breathtaking view over the golf course, the Gustoplatzl offers high level regional specialities all year long. It is located in the Pirchweingarten, an all day sunny slope. Selected regional food, wines and homemade juices, pumpkinseed oil and also homemade liquors from the owner’s vineyard are the base for every good styrian style “Buschenschank”. In addition local craft beers and coffee offer a wider choice than any regular “Buschenschank” and enlarge the culinary experience. Wooden furniture and a lot of glass pull the sunny terrace feeling inside the house and build the authentic and regional ambient of the Gustoplatzl.
- Silvia & Erhard Teschl’s Tip
- a meat salad with pumpkinseed oil and styrian vinegar combined with a craft beer from Georg Pock and the delicious sweets dishes.
- March until November: Wed – Mon 15:00 – 22:00 o’clock, resting on Tuesdays
December until February: Wed – Sun 15:00 – 22:00 o’clock, resting on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Distance to the hotel
- 12km / ca. 15 minutes in car
- Klöch 2058493Klöch+43 3475 20 email@example.com