Corona-Prevention and Information on Re-Opening
Dear valued guests,
we look forward to re-open our hotel on June 2nd after the closure due to the Covid-19 pandemic. We have learned a lot during the last year and have updated the proven actions and prevention concept following latest knowledge and governmental restrictions. To enable an enjoyable, relaxing, and above all safe and healthy holiday for you, the following actions and rules apply in order to ensure your health, the other guests’ health and our team’s health. We kindly ask you to support us in following these rules.
- You have to wear a FFP2 mask in all interior rooms, except your guest rooms, outdoors, as well as all seats and lounges.
- Please keep a distance of at least 2m to any other person, which does not live in your household.
- Wash your hands thoroughly multiple times a day
- Use the disinfecting stations in our public areas.
- If you are or feel ill, please don’t travel. If you feel symptoms during your stay, immediately go to your room and inform us.
Arrival, Check-In and Stay:
All guests have to proof their status of “low epidemic danger” upon Check-In to the reception. You have to keep that proof during the entire stay and you have to renew it, if its timely limitation ends before departure. The renewed test has to be proofed to reception in iterations in order to enjoy further service, such as breakfast. Accepted proofs of “low epidemic danger” for instance are:
- Antigentest from public test streets, farmacies, etc., valid for 48hrs after the test
- PCR-Test, valid for 72 hours
- “Vaccinated” – Certificate of vaccination (issued in German or English language), valid after the 22nd after vaccination
- “Recovered” – Certificate, that you have recovered from a Corona disease during the last 6 months.
If your stay is longer than the validity of your proof, you have to renew it and show it to the reception. Alternatively you can waive / cancel your breakfast as well as the use of pool and pool-area. You will find a public test option on the city’s main square in the Congress center “Zehnerhaus”. You do not need to register, even though it is recommended. You have to keep your proof of “low epidemic danger” during the entire stay.
- Wait to be seated at the entrance of our breakfast room.
- You have to wear the FFP2 mask on your way to and from your table. When you sit at your table, you can put off the mask. When you leave the table you have to wear the mask again.
- Before taking food from our buffet, please disinfect your hands.
Pool, Sauna, Fitness-Room:
- Inside the pool and at the pool area, you don’t have to wear the FFP2 mask, but have to keep a distance of at least 2m to other guests.
- Before swimming inside the pool, please take a shower.
- maximum number of guests inside the pool is 10.
- the entire sauna area is closed until further notice due to governmental area-restrictions. You can rent our sauna facilities for an exclusive and private event for the members of your household.
- Our fitness room is also closed until further notice due to governmental area-restrictions.
Updated: 15. Mai 2021