Weingut und Buschenschank Frühwirth
In the vineyard Frühwirt a wide range of cutting-edge-wines get produced, from the classic line to in oak barrels seasoned barrique, white and also red wines, some of them are international rewarded.
In the Buschenschank every hunger finds something: sheer chopped, extremely fine Vulcano-ham, wine-cheese or hefty, well-seasoned bucket-meat in “Verhackert”, sour peasant salad or for the end homemade cake to appreciate of the fine wines.
- Silvia & Erhard Teschl’s Tip
- All of the Frühwirth-Wines are very special: the gentle Welschriesling, Scheurebe, Gelber Muskateller, Traminer Hochwarth and the white vineyard wines. On the red side is the Koasasteffl an excellent alternative to red wines of Burgenland.
- Wednesday to Saturday from 15.00 o’clock
Wine sales daily from 9:00 Uhr
- Distance to the hotel
- 12km / about 15 car-minutes
- Deutsch Haseldorf 468493Klöch+43 3475 email@example.com