No chef hat – but a unique concept!
The Lounge 81 in Steinbach in Bad Gleichenberg combines art and culinary with a fantastic view. Above the galery from sculptor Thomas Rauch you can enjoy meals with products of the environment and wine from the region.
Christina Luger writes the menu card daily new, let yourselfe surprise you.
- Silvia & Erhard Teschl’s Tip
- Unique concept, every day a ney menu from market or from a farm-fresh-regional products. At our last visit on request, distinctive Asian flavors on styrian salads. Be sure to reserve a table!
- Saturday: 16 till 22 o’clock
Sunday: 9 till 22 o’clock
Monday: 16 till 22 o’clock (January and July closed)
- Distance to the hotel
- 25km / about 25 car-minutes
- Steinbach 818344Merkendorf+43 664 3848 firstname.lastname@example.org