The use of products of our region is natural in the Klöcherhof, the menu is designed to seasonal products to the appropriate season. From asparagus to St. Martin’s goose outlined by traditional highlights – such as the Styrian chicken, which you can enjoy from June to September in different variants from the buffet. Every Friday you can enjoy grill specialties and accordian music in the pub garden.
- Silvia & Erhard Teschl’s Tip
- The styria-Cordon Bleu in noted pumkin seed coat of breadcrumbs with the feature of the grated pumpkin between ham and cheese. Or a fresh “Backhendel” with a glas of dry Traminer Xero from the house own viticultural – this combination you won’t find anywhere else!
- Montag, Dienstag, Donnerstag, Freitag und Samstag: 8.00-22.00 Uhr
Sonntag: 8.00-16.00 Uhr
Warme Küche von 11:00 – 14:30 Uhr und von 17:00 – 21:00, Sonntags 11:00 – 15:00 Uhr
- Distance to the hotel
- 11km / ca. 10 Auto-Minuten
- Klöch 48493Klöch+ 43 3475 firstname.lastname@example.org