General Terms and Conditions
Check-in: 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.*
Check-out: 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Healthy breakfast from the buffet: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- The General Terms and Conditions for Hospitality (AGBH_englisch) from November 15, 2006 as well as the house, pool and sauna rules apply as expressly agreed and recognized as binding. The right of withdrawal according to § 18 Abs. 1 Z. 10 FAGG does not apply.
- Your reservation must be guaranteed by credit card (Master / Visa card) or a deposit.
- Non-cancellable rates must be paid in full in advance on the day of reservation. They can no longer be changed. In the event of cancellation or no-show, 100% will be charged.
- All rooms are non-smoking rooms.
- Our rooms can be occupied by 1 or 2 people aged 18 and over.
- Twin or extra beds are not available in our hotel.
- Use of the lockable bicycle cellar. We recommend that our guests take out bicycle insurance before starting their trip, as the value of bicycles brought with them can exceed the statutory cap.
- Direct bookers benefit from all Toscanina inclusive services.
- The use of the hotel facilities and services, the pool area and the sauna world is only permitted for overnight guests.
- All overnight guests can claim advantages in the Parktherme.
- Do you want to redeem a voucher? Please indicate this when making the request, at the latest when making the reservation.
- Bringing pets is not permitted.
- In order to save costs and hassle, we recommend signing a travel cancellation insurance, as a precaution against cancellation and early departure, Hotel Cancellation Plus or the extensive Hotel Cancellation Premium insurance from our partner, Europäische Reiseversicherung. If you take out on the day of your reservation, you benefit from immediate protection without waiting. Please check whether you have adequate cancellation protection through your existing insurance or credit card.
* Later Check-Ins can be organized until 1 day prior to arrival, partly at extra cost.